Location: Sarajevo, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
DAI is currently accepting applications from candidates for various positions for the five-year USAID-funded Fiscal Reform Activity (FRA) in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The FRA builds on recent fiscal sector reform in a way that increases efficiency, reduces tax compliance costs, and aligns the country’s regulatory framework with changes in the European and international tax environment. The Activity has five components:
- Produce analysis, reports, and recommendations for the various tax administrations and ministries of finance that make up Bosnia and Herzegovina’s complex fiscal landscape: the Tax Administration in the Republic of Srpska, Tax Administration in Brcko District, Ministry of Finance for the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Srpska, the Directorate of Finance of Brcko District, and the State-level Ministry of Finance;
- Implement the recommendations arising from those reports and analyses;
- Improve the operational efficiency, efficacy, and capacity of the three tax administrations and the ministries of finance;
- Improve the legislative framework for direct taxation; and
- Reduce the number of parafiscal fees, which are taxes or duties on a specific product or service, usually paid to a public authority other than the tax authority.
DAI is currently accepting applications from candidates for various positions for the five-year USAID-funded Fiscal Reform Activity (FRA) in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The FRA builds on recent fiscal sector reform in a way that increases efficiency, reduces tax compliance costs, and aligns the country’s regulatory framework with changes in the European and international tax environment.
DAI is seeking qualified experts for the following positions:
- Tax Administration Specialist
- Communications Specialist
- Grants Manager
- Procurement Manager
Please visit https://fs23.formsite.com/OLJTgx/qqdquyi5rk/index to review the full position descriptions and required qualifications as well as to submit your CV in English for consideration. Only candidates legally authorized to work in BiH will be considered. Please do not apply if you are not a citizen or permanent resident of BiH. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please submit only one application.
DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. Transforming ideas into action—action into impact. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
DAI and its employees are committed to confronting racism and holding ourselves accountable for positive change within the company and in the communities, cultures, and countries in which we live and work. DAI is committed to attracting and retaining the best employees from all races and backgrounds in our continued effort to become a better development partner.
DAI upholds the highest ethical standards. We are committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment as well as other ethical breaches. All of our positions are therefore subject to stringent vetting and reference checks.